I remember and recall


Open, Book, Page, Pages, Books
Being recently given the gift of time [euphemistically speaking...] and the opportunity [ditto] to revisit my career so far, I go back [more years than it's prudent to reveal] to a professional experience that experts in resume building and outplacement say is "unmentionable". But this very fall marks an anniversary of sorts and, oblivious to their sound advice, I'll go there, because while technologies come and go, human "typologies" are here to stay. So these many years later, I resurrect this older article of mine about good people managers [to you, Jeff!] and bad ones [names forsaken].

Oct. 2019

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2013/07/18/14/56/open-163973__340.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mobility of the workforce: how far have we come, how far will we go ? (2003)

Retirement rituals: parting (not partying!) with a gift

From Shakespeare to IM: does language still matter ? (2003)